By Jeyhun Aliyev
ANKARA (AA) – The Turkish president held separate phone calls with Iraqi and Qatari leaders to discuss cooperation in combating the novel coronavirus outbreak, the Communications Directorate said Friday.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan also discussed bilateral ties and regional developments with Iraqi President Barham Salih and Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the directorate said in a statement.
The leaders also congratulated each other on the occasion of the upcoming Eid al-Fitr holiday, which marks the end of the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan.
The statement did not provide any further details of the phone calls.
- President Erdogan’s Message on Eid al-Fitr
- Croatian President on working visit to Turkey and meets with President Erdogan
- President Erdogan accepted the Letter of Credence from Burkina Faso's new Ambassador
- Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, greeted the official ceremony at the Presidential Complex
- President Erdogan joins Teknofest with F-16 aircraft in Istanbul
- President Erdogan made shopping at Agricultural Credit Cooperative store